Embedded Software Engineer
As an Embedded Software Engineer, your responsibilities are :
- Define and develop a software solution in embedded C (FreeRTOS) with some C++ (Linux)
- Guarantee code excellence through testing procedures.
- Develop the use of FPGA (VHDL language) and communication systems
- Use configuration tools such as Git, SonarQube, etc.
- Write Software Description for knowledge
- Master’s Degree in Software or Electronic Engineer
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Software engineering, preferably in the aeronautics, automotive & spatial industries.
- Experience with Embedded C (FreeRTOS) and C++ (Linux)
- Experience in development of FPGA using VHDL and communication systems
- Good communicator and team player, like to take initiatives
- Fluent in French and English
Why join VeroTech?
- A motivating salary package, with the possibility of working from home and a company car
- Improve your skillset within challenging mid to long-term R&D projects in a variety of high tech industries
- Join an inspiring community of engineers with a range in expertise and experience levels
- Work in a people-oriented company in an informal working environment
- Support in your professional career from a business team providing technical and business related trainings