Fiber Optic Engineer
As a Fiber Optic Engineer, your main responibilities will include:
- Develop technical standards and solutions for the client's investment projects based on concept notes and guidelines.
- Oversee the technical management of existing framework agreements.
- Take charge of the entire European tender process for new framework agreements, including market research and analyzing quotations.
- Provide technical support and advice to project teams.
- Acquire expertise in the "passive" aspect of telecom equipment, focusing on optical fiber connections, copper Ethernet, and interface with secondary systems.
- Master's degree in civil or industrial engineering.
- Problem-solver with a customer-focused approach and results-oriented mindset.
- Strong team player with excellent communication and persuasion skills.
- Experience with optical fiber materials and equipment, including cables, HDPE pipes, patch panels, patch cords, etc.
- Familiarity with IEC standards related to optical fiber (IEC 61300, IEC 61753, IEC 61754, IEC 61755).
- Proficient in verbal and written communication in Dutch and/or French, English is considered a plus.
Why join VeroTech?
- A motivating salary package, with the possibility of working from home, a company car and other benefits.
- Improve your skillset within challenging mid to long-term R&D projects in a variety of high tech industries.
- Work in a people-oriented company where you will get to guide your own professional career, supported by our internal team.
- Join an inspiring community of engineers with a range in expertise and experience level.