HV Project Leader Wallonia
As a HV Project Leader Wallonia, you will be responsible for overseeing high-voltage infrastructure projects in the Wallonia region. Your tasks will include:
- Lead high-voltage projects from start to finish.
- Budgeting, scheduling, and resource management.
- Reporting and stakeholder collaboration.
- Procurement support.
- On-site project coordination.
- Master's degree in Electrical or Electromechanical Engineering (Industrial or Civil)
- Experience with HV systems is a plus
- Project management experience is an asset
- Driver's license B
- Fluent in French and English, an understanding of Dutch
Why join VeroTech?
- A motivating salary package, with the possibility of working from home, a company car and other benefits.
- Improve your skillset within challenging mid to long-term R&D projects in a variety of high tech industries.
- Work in a people-oriented company where you will get to guide your own professional career, supported by our internal team.
- Join an inspiring community of engineers with a range in expertise and experience level.