Industrial Application Engineer
As an Industrial Application Engineer, you play a vital role in enhancing the process computer platform for Continuous Casting Lines. Your responsibilities involve independent task execution and close teamwork to monitor, optimize production processes, and improve product quality. The ongoing project involves revamping and expanding the platform using C#.NET technology, predominantly focusing on backend development.
- Master's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 3 years in IT with strong knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Excellent skills and experience in C#.NET.
- knowledge of WPF, prior industrial software development, and SQL Server expertise.
Communicative, adept at working in a team environment.
Why join VeroTech?
- A motivating salary package, with the possibility of working from home, a company car and other benefits.
- Improve your skillset within challenging mid to long-term R&D projects in a variety of high tech industries.
- Work in a people-oriented company where you will get to guide your own professional career, supported by our internal team.
- Join an inspiring community of engineers with a range in expertise and experience levels.