Integration Engineer – Test Center
As an Integration Engineer, you play a key role in developing software and hardware and will be working in the R&D Test Center department. Your responsibilities are :
Incorporate new software and hardware components into the test center's established framework.
Provide the test center with accurate information regarding software and hardware integration.
Propose policies to mitigate software or hardware integration challenges
Develop software, with a particular focus on test bench communication and automation
Foster synergies among various products, including conventional, hybrid, and electrical powertrains
- Master’s degree in Mechatronic Engineering with a focus on software
- Testing competence for hardware and software
- Familiarity with software development and software validation techniques.
- Proficiency in automotive testing, sensors, data acquisition, test equipment, and electro-mechanics.
- Good communication skills, proficient in English
Why join VeroTech?
- A motivating salary package, with the possibility of working from home and a company car
- Improve your skillset within challenging mid to long-term R&D projects in a variety of high tech industries
- Join an inspiring community of engineers with a range in expertise and experience levels
- Work in a people-oriented company in an informal working environment
- Support in your professional career from a business team providing technical and business related trainings