Junior C# Software Engineer
As a C# Software Engineer, you are developing software within an Agile development framework. You are responsible for:
- Development of libraries
- Develop application code in C# in a .NET / WPF environment, providing communication
- Design and develop a GUI to improve user experience
- Create software for high quality and user-centric design principles
- Communication with other departments to ensure and understanding of the user and business needs,and translate that into Software
- Project management related tasks
- Master's degree in Engineering (Computer Science or related)
- At least 1 year of experience in Software Development
- Knowledge of Object Oriented software development
- Experience with C#(WPF)
- Excelent communication skills in English
Why join VeroTech?
- A motivating salary package, with the possibility of working from home, a company car and other benefits.
- Improve your skillset within challenging mid to long-term R&D projects in a variety of high tech industries.
- Work in a people-oriented company where you will get to guide your own professional career, supported by our internal team.
- Join an inspiring community of engineers with a range in expertise and experience levels.