Junior IC Engineer
Verotech is recrtuing a Junior IC engineer for a well reputated research center in the semiconductor industry. As the IC engineer you will be responsible for:
- Choosing IC package type aligned with specs and requirements.
- Assessing electrical, thermal, and mechanical features, noting potential limitations.
- Electrical Performance Optimization
- Design for Manufacturability and Cost Optimization
- optimize the design of an integrated circuit
- Master in electronics
- Proficiency in Cadence layout tool and Ansys IS A PLUS
- A Strong grasp of Signal & Power Integrity analysis.
- Fluent in English.
- Problem-Solving: Strong problem-solving skills and behavior.
Why join VeroTech?
- A motivating salary package, with the possibility of working from home and a company car
- Improve your skillset within challenging mid to long-term R&D projects in a variety of high tech industries
- Join an inspiring community of engineers with a range in expertise and experience levels
- Work in a people-oriented company in an informal working environment
- Support in your professional career from a business team providing technical and business related trainings