Junior Project Engineer
Are you an Engineer with good people & communication skills and interest in Project Management? As a Junior Project Engineer, you will be responsible of maximizing the potential of newly developed smart algorithms in machines. Your tasks will include:
- Project Management related to smart algorithms
- Identify and Improve the Software Ecosystem
- Collaborate with different technical teams
- Consider the basic principles of Modular Architectures, both Hardware and Software
- Give technical support & process data
- Evaluate new ideas, concepts and technologies for technical and economical feasibility with an international team
- Master's degree in Engineering
- Passionate about technology and love to work with electronics
- Interested in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Teamplayer, fastlearner, curious and autonomous
- Good knowledge of control logics and software, working with algorithms
- Good understanding of CAN, Wi-fi, BLE...
- Experience with Data Mining
- Fluent in English. Dutch is a plus
Why join VeroTech?
- A motivating salary package, with the possibility of working from home, a company car and other benefits.
- Improve your skillset within challenging mid to long-term R&D projects in a variety of high tech industries.
- Work in a people-oriented company where you will get to guide your own professional career, supported by our internal team.
- Join an inspiring community of engineers with a range in expertise and experience levels.