Linux C Embedded Software Developer
As Embedded Software Engineer Connectivity, you are responsible for the development of the software for controllers of high-tech machines. Your tasks:
- Port an existing application from C to a new software architecture
- Work collaboratively with a team to achieve project goals
- Develop and maintain software for embedded systems
- Ensure code quality and documentation are maintained throughout the development process
- Troubleshoot and debug software issues as needed
- Strong experience in a Linux environment
- Strong experience in C programming (at least 5 years)
- Proficiency in I2C, TCP/IP Modbus, Modbus RTU, and CAN protocols
- Experience with gateway sending data over 2G/3G/4G (LwM2M) is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills
Why join VeroTech?
- A motivating salary package, with the possibility of working from home, a company car and other benefits.
- Improve your skillset within challenging mid to long-term R&D projects in a variety of high tech industries.
- Work in a people-oriented company where you will get to guide your own professional career, supported by our internal team.
- Join an inspiring community of engineers with a range in expertise and experience levels.