Mechanical Design Engineer
As a Mechanical Design Engineer you will work as part of the project team for industrial machinery within the technical department of a leading company in the field. Your tasks include:
- Define, analyze, and optimize functional modules of the machine with a specialization in mechanical design.
- Collaborate with a diverse engineering project team, as well as other departments and suppliers.
- Research and explore new technologies, building and sharing competencies.
- Develop technical specifications for mechanical and thermodynamic systems.
- Create 3D-CAD concepts and oversee internal design studies for detailed designs and recurring tasks.
- Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Strong technical knowledge and expertise in thermodynamics
- Ability to grasp and apply new systems and processes quickly
- Excellent prioritization and independent working skills
- Experience in product development environments is advantageous
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a big plus
Why join VeroTech?
- A motivating salary package, with the possibility of working from home, a company car and other benefits.
- Improve your skillset within challenging mid to long-term R&D projects in a variety of high tech industries.
- Work in a people-oriented company where you will get to guide your own professional career, supported by our internal team.
- Join an inspiring community of engineers with a range in expertise and experience levels.