As a Mechanical engineer, you are part of the R&D team and responsible for the design and development of new concepts and components. Your tasks include:
- Defining new concepts and solutions for mechanical problems.
- Conduct activities like DFMEA, risk analysis, simulation, etc.
- Manage and update CAD 3D models, drawings, and product data.
- Coordinate procurement and prototyping and develop efficient manufacturing processes.
- Perform and update PFMEAs and follow development processes and methodologies.
- Plan, and manage the project within time, budget, and scope
- Master in Electromechanical, biomedical engineering or related field.
- Minimum 5 Years of experience.
- Experience in mechanical design with PTC creo, 2D and 3D CAD, etc.
- Experience in the medical device sector
- Experience in laser welding & silicone molding is plus.
- Strong technical writing and management skills
Why join VeroTech?
- A motivating salary package, with the possibility of working from home, a company car and other benefits.
- Improve your skillset within challenging mid to long-term R&D projects in a variety of high tech industries
- Work in a people-oriented company where you will get to guide your own professional career, supported by our internal team.
- Join an inspiring community of engineers with a range in expertise and experience levels