Mechanical Project Engineer
As Mechanical Project Engineer, your mission is to develop and improve various types of mechanical products and processes. You are responsible for the realisation of the project delivarables for product development projects. Your tasks include:
- Define project requirements in consultation with stakeholders.
- Create a specification document, considering standards, guidelines, and previous practices.
- Take charge of the technical aspects of mechanics and steel construction.
- Collaborate closely with a colleague handling electricity and control.
- Discuss the specification document with potential suppliers and conduct a technical review of offers.
- Prepare a comprehensive project budget based on received quotations and associated costs.
- Masters degree in (Electro)mechanics.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong practical knowledge of mechanics and steel constructions, including blueprint reading and construction inspections.
- Kwowledge of CAD software 3D and/or 2D.
- Proactive, entrepreneurial mindset.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English (verbal and written).
Why join VeroTech?
- Improve your skillset within challenging mid to long-term R&D projects in a variety of high tech industries
- Join an inspiring community of engineers with a range in expertise and experience levels
- Work in a people-oriented company in an informal working environment
- Support in your professional career from a business team providing technical and business related trainings
- A motivating salary package, with the possibility of working from home and a company