Mechanical Test Engineer
As a Mechanical Test Engineer, you are responsible for the creation, execution and follow-up of test programs. You will join a dynamic team focusing on the innovation of mechanical machines. Your responsibilities are:
- Coordinating the build of prototypes and define test programs
- Creating, executing and following-up on test programs in engineering projects from A-Z.
- Contributing to the quality, safety and reliability of the products.
- Checking prototype parts and contributing to test planning.
- Leading, supporting and communicating effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Master in (Electro)mechanical Engineering
- Graduate or intermediate with first experience
- Experience in prototype testing and knowledge of Matlab is a plus
- Proactive, communicative and solution-oriented
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a big plus
Why join VeroTech?
- A motivating salary package, with the possibility of working from home, a company car and other benefits.
- Improve your skillset within challenging mid to long-term R&D projects in a variety of high tech industries.
- Work in a people-oriented company where you will get to guide your own professional career, supported by our internal team.
- Join an inspiring community of engineers with a range in expertise and experience levels.