Modelling & Simulation Engineer Automotive-duplicate
Are you passionate about modelling? Because VeroTech is looking for a motivated Modeling Engineer Automotive, where you will be responsible for the modeling and design of physical models of mechatronic systems for the automotive industry. Your tasks include:
- Develop and simulate the models of the Drivetrain components and drivetrain systems from vehicle level to component level.
- Evaluate underlying physics and/or model based on empirical data via the use of system identification tools for parameter identification or plant model development.
- Participate in the development of model design and validation for advanced EV/ HEV drives.
- Create an interface with a database where all the developed models can be accessed by other Engineers.
- Master's degree in Electromechanical, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering or an applied PhD in mechatronics
- Experience in modeling vehicle dynamics, drivetrain and actuators using Simulink and Simscape model-based software.
- Experience in Plant Model Development and MIL execution.
- Experience in programming languages such as Python.
- Experienced in version management: knowledge of using and setting-up Subversion and GIT.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English
Why join VeroTech?
- A motivating salary package, with the possibility of working from home, a company car and many other benefits!
- Improve your skillset within challenging mid to long-term R&D projects in a variety of high tech industries.
- Work in a people-oriented company where you will get to guide your own professional career, supported by our internal team.
- Join an inspiring community of engineers with a range in expertise and experience levels.