Project Leader Industry 4.0
As a Project Leader Industry 4.0 your:
- Drive digital transformation in the manufacturing industry
- Bridge the gap between research and the real technological needs of industrial businesses.
- Define projects addressing industry 4.0 challenges, providing proof of concept or prototypes showcasing effective technologies.
- As a Project Leader, play a crucial role in achieving the stated ambition by ensuring excellence in project execution.
- Work with a diverse team of experts from various backgrounds, technical domains, universities, and companies.
- Master or Phd in Mechatronics.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project management as a project lead.
- Ability to empathize with the realities of production companies and research teams.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in project and stakeholder management.
- Specific experience with low TRL research.
- Specific experience with innovation focused on manufacturing companies/
Why join VeroTech?
- Improve your skillset within challenging mid to long-term R&D projects in a variety of high tech industries
- Join an inspiring community of engineers with a range in expertise and experience levels
- Work in a people-oriented company in an informal working environment
- Support in your professional career from a business team providing technical and business related trainings
- A motivating salary package, with the possibility of working from home and a company car