Senior Digital Verification, Validation and Characterization Engineer
As Senior Digital Verification Engineer, you will bring-up of complex digital design in a lab environment. You will be in charge of the characterisation, verification and validation of new SoC/ASIC components with high digital content. Your tasks will include:
- Take ownership of electrical work packages within projects and track progress, resolve issues or escalate when needed.
- Ensure safety and efficacy SoC and ASIC components through rigorous testing. Identify, develop and execute test plans, test protocols and reports.
- Update and improve protocols
- Coordinate activities and support other engineers and technicians. Plan, monitor, manage and report on work packages within projects, maintaining close communication with project managers to enable successful project delivery
- Follow all applicable development processes and methodologies
- Master's in Electrical Engineering
- At least 4 years of experience in Digital Design Development and Post-silicon verification in a lab environment
- Experience with electrical CAD tools. (Schematic capture, Simulation, PCB layout)
- Knowledge and experience of electrical test principles and practices
- Fluent in English.
Why join VeroTech?
- A motivating salary package, with the possibility of working from home and a company car
- Improve your skillset within challenging mid to long-term R&D projects in a variety of high tech industries
- Join an inspiring community of engineers with a range in expertise and experience levels
- Work in a people-oriented company in an informal working environment
- Support in your professional career from a business team providing technical and business related trainings