Senior Electrical Designer
As a Senior Electrical Designer you will be responsible of designing electrical systems and creating electrical documentation for different projects. Your tasks will include :
- Design, create & update electrical assembly drawings and specification
- Define wiring lists: cables, connectors, types, segregation, routing, length, BoM
- Design & update of single line diagram
- Based on the product documentation, configure and create the specific electrical documentation for different projects
- Create & maintain product documentation
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 4 years of experience
- Experience in the design of projects with Eplan
- Circuit-breakers, contractors, PLC, relays, motor drives, magnets and other equipment have no secrets for you
- Fluent in French and/or English
Why join VeroTech?
- A motivating salary package, with the possibility of working from home, a company car and other benefits.
- Improve your skillset within challenging mid to long-term R&D projects in a variety of high tech industries.
- Work in a people-oriented company where you will get to guide your own professional career, supported by our internal team.
- Join an inspiring community of engineers with a range in expertise and experience levels.