Senior FPGA Development Engineer
As a Senior FPGA Development Engineer, you will be part of an international multidisciplinary engineering team and work on the Development of FPGA. Your tasks include:
- Development for all phases: Requirements definition, concept, design, analysis, test, and product delivery.
- Realize the product with your team!
- Make sure to respect Accuracy, quality and safety
- Master's degree in Engineering (Electronics or Computer Engineering)
- Strong interest in digital hardware design, especially FPGA (Xilinx, Altera, Microsemi). Knowledge of embedded systems, video processing, high speed design is an advantage
- Proactive, Autonomous, you are a real team player
- Knowledge of development standards like DO-254 is an advantage.
- Fluent in English.
Why join VeroTech?
- A motivating salary package, with the possibility of working from home, a company car and other benefits.
- Improve your skillset within challenging mid to long-term R&D projects in a variety of high tech industries.
- Work in a people-oriented company where you will get to guide your own professional career, supported by our internal team.
- Join an inspiring community of engineers with a range in expertise and experience levels.