As a System Engineer, you will contribute with the design, development, and qualification of new projects. Your main responsibilities are
- Enhance and refine Algorithms and Control Laws for both new and established systems.
- Evaluate Algorithm performance through analytical methods and Monte-Carlo simulations.
- Conduct validation and verification (V&V) of Algorithms for updates and new designs.
- Manage digital twin maintenance for our existing and in-progress products.
- Algorithms integration into hardware using code generation and Hardware-in-the-loop test rig.
- Master’s Degree in Engineering (Computer Science, Electronics or Mathematics)
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Competence in mathematics and statistics
- Good knowledge of Matlab/Simulink
- Knowledge and experience with C, C++, Python and Git.
- Excellent communicator, you are completely fluent in French and English
- Experience in the aeronautical, defense, or automotive industries are nice to have
Why join VeroTech?
- A motivating salary package, with the possibility of working from home and a company car
- Improve your skillset within challenging mid to long-term R&D projects in a variety of high tech industries
- Join an inspiring community of engineers with a range in expertise and experience levels
- Work in a people-oriented company in an informal working environment
- Support in your professional career from a business team providing technical and business related trainings