Systems Engineer Automotive
As a systems engineer you are responsible for:
- Creation of white box system requirements (functional, interface, performance,…) consistent with the stakeholder requirements
- Ensuring the definition of a verification & validation, and integration strategy in collaboration with the systems V&V engineer and the involved competence teams (Software, HV hardware, Mechanics,…)
- Ensuring consistency through bi-directional traceability among requirements and activities or work products
- Developing an understanding with requirements providers and commitments from project participants for who the requirements provide an input to their activities
- Selecting and tailoring the project’s quality assurance approach related to systems engineering
- Systematically record, analyze, monitor, and report on metrics relevant to your activities
- Master of Science in Mechatronics/Informatics/Electronics
- At least 3 years of experience/preferably 5 years in a system engineering role.
- Experience with implementation of system engineering standards like ASPICE, INCOSE, CMMI,…
- Basic knowledge of MiL, SiL, PiL, HiL, test bench, vehicle testing and validation
- Experience with modeling and simulation of vehicles and knowledge of Matlab-Simulink
- Communicative and customer-oriented
- Applied knowledge of FMEA, problem solving tools,… is an advantage.
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a added advantage
Why join VeroTech?
- Improve your skillset within challenging mid to long-term R&D projects in a variety of high tech industries
- Join an inspiring community of engineers with a range in expertise and experience levels
- Work in a people-oriented company in an informal working environment
- Support in your professional career from a business team providing technical and business related trainings
- A motivating salary package, with the possibility of working from home and a company car