Technical Project Manager - Installation Design & Commissioning
As a Technical Project Manager, you are responsible for following tasks :
- Coordination of internal and external design teams, and design process.
- Responsibility and accountability of the projects and optimizing financial result
- Organization of technical coordination meetings, design review, and follow-up.
- Make of RFQ for the Purchase department and technical negotiation with the supplier
- Follow up on the engineering of the Suppliers, technical risk assessment, and meet business objective goals.
- Development of technical competencies promotion and implementation of continuous improvement.
- Master in industrial/ Civil or equivalent field of engineering.
- +5 years experience technical environment
- Good understanding of international norms like ISO, ASME etc.
- Experience with erection supervision and commission is plus
- Experience in international environment.
- Good team player and problem solver mindset.
- Fluent in English.
Why join VeroTech?
- Improve your skillset within challenging mid to long-term R&D projects in a variety of high tech industries
- Join an inspiring community of engineers with a range in expertise and experience levels
- Work in a people-oriented company in an informal working environment
- Support in your professional career from a business team providing technical and business related trainings
- A motivating salary package, with the possibility of working from home and a company car