Technical Project Manager Mechanics
As a Technical Project Manager Mechanics, you are responsible for delivering development projects and meeting customer and stakeholder needs. Your tasks will include:
- Bring new concepts or designs for implantable actuators, sensors or other sub-systems towards technical feasibility and commercial viability.
- Be technically involved to check technical delivery of the projects by challenging the development team and take technical decisions.
- Ensure the projects are delivered within schedule and budget and meeting technical requirements.
- Communicate openly and effectively across multiple teams.
- Master's degree in Engineering (Electromechanical / Mechatronics / Biomechanics)
- At least 5 years of experience
- Proven experience in Project Management and People Management
- Experience with CAD & CAE tools
- Fluent in English
Why join VeroTech?
- A motivating salary package, with the possibility of working from home, a company car and other benefits.
- Improve your skillset within challenging mid to long-term R&D projects in a variety of high tech industries.
- Work in a people-oriented company where you will get to guide your own professional career, supported by our internal team.
- Join an inspiring community of engineers with a range in expertise and experience levels.